In our experience, PCI-DSS challenges can rarely be met by a one-size-fits-all approach. Decentralized organizations, unclear accountability, legacy systems and misunderstood requirements all contribute to complexities that can result in compliance gaps and data breach risk.
The breadth of our PCI-DSS services include:
- Independent validation of your scope and self-assessment activities, including compensating controls
- Specialized staff augmentation to your team to help design and assist in executing remediation activities
- Strategic consulting on PCI scope reduction, using methods like network segmentation, point-to-point encryption and tokenization
- QSA services, including Report on Compliance Attestation
- Penetration testing of your in-scope PCI network and web applications