Senior Consultant, CISSPLinkedIn
Jake specializes in red team assessments, technical security, penetration testing, code review, web application security and mobile application security.
Jake maintains Security Risk Advisors’ physical security testing methodology, including improvements to badge cloning tools and intrusion techniques.
Jake is also experienced in the utilities industry, having performed penetration testing on SCADA systems. In addition, he has managed a static source code analysis for a leading SCADA manufacturer.
- Red team and web application tests for major a US bank
- Mobile payment platform greybox testing
- API gateway testing and configuration review
- Donations APIs and web application testing for a major non-profit
- Red team testing including network, application, physical testing for a major telecom
- iPhone/iPad mobile app testing