Chris specializes in Red and Blue Teams leadership: penetration testing, mobile and web applications, systems and network defense. He has led hundreds of security assessments and is responsible for ensuring Security Risk Advisors’ methodology is always cutting edge. Chris has also led Blue teams for a major US bank.
Chris has been a distinguished speaker at SecureWorld, the CISO Executive Network and the Association of Financial Crimes Investigators (IAFCI). Chris has deep security standards knowledge of secure web coding practices, network operating systems, intrusion detection systems, and databases systems.
Prior to Security Risk Advisors, Chris was the lead penetration tester for a Big4 security practice.
- Cybersecurity risk assessment for a healthcare provider
- Red Team leadership and training for a major US bank
- Blue Team defenses process improvement for a major US bank – SIEM and IDS tuning to detect threats
- Assessment of high security network’s defenses against foreign-sponsored threats
- Advanced spear-phishing assessments for banks, insurance and healthcare
- Mobile and web application testing for several banks