Join Our Team!
INTERNSHIPS & CO-OPS:
- Participate hands-on in client engagements
- Gain fast-paced consulting experience
- Dive into emerging cybersecurity and compliance topics
- Experience our exciting company culture
Client Engagements include:
- Ethical hacking, including networks, applications and social engineering
- Security strategy roadmaps
- Build and improve hacker defenses
- Assessing critical infrastructure security
- Develop management security performance metrics
- Payment card and healthcare security compliance
- Data security assessments and controls improvement
- Security monitoring, threat hunting and incident response
Our focus on cutting edge cybersecurity and compliance engagements and solving emerging problems with our clients fosters continuous learning and development. We promote a workplace where our team members feel respected for their contributions. We value and promote above all the ability to develop and share insight with each other and our clients.
Security Risk Advisors is:
- Fast paced
There has never been a better time to begin a career in cybersecurity! Technology is evolving faster than ever and with it new cyber threats are constantly emerging. You can be part of a field that is still defining itself and hungry for your contribution and energy.
Joining the Security Risk Advisors team means:
- Continuously honing consulting skills, learning new technologies and solving problems
- Developing and expanding your role through success
- Being recognized for your accomplishments
- Defining your advancement plan around your own unique professional goals
Innovation is a top priority at Security Risk Advisors. While we consistently use proven methodologies to achieve results for our clients, it is new, original content that re-invigorates us as professionals and keeps us at the top of our game.
We encourage and enable our team members to create and innovate - Each year Security Risk Advisors enables “Innovation Week,” empowering team members to lead or participate in research projects on emerging topics. We also prioritize external and internal training, and achieving professional certifications.
We want you to succeed both personally and professionally.
- We use a hybrid office and work-from-home strategy to maximize team interaction and collaboration but also provide flexibility to ensure that personal needs and life goals are achievable.
- We prioritize team building events and vote on the best ideas.
- Generous Vacation, Sick Days, Flex Days, and Holidays.