Managing Director, CISSPLinkedIn
Tim has been a speaker at events hosted by Gartner, RSA, (ISC)2, the Association of Financial Crimes Investigators (IAFCI), SecureWorld and the CISO Executive Network. Tim is also a co-founder and Director for the Philadelphia (ISC)2 chapter. Tim also presents to Board of Directors, Audit Committees and Senior Management.
Tim advises CISO Offices on modernizing cybersecurity strategy to improve governance, communication, detection and response capabilities.
Tim has a background in security assessment, process improvement, security frameworks and policy development.
- NIST Cybersecurity gap assessment for global investment bank
- Assisted a 3 year security strategy for a Wall St bank
- PCI scope validation for a global retailer
- Financial services vendor management program development
- Threat modelling and recommendations for a university medical center
- Implementation of an information risk program for a global bank
- Pre-IPO risk assessment for a retail bank
- OCC readiness audit for a major US bank