Sphurthi specializes in identification, selection and implementation of security solutions. Sphurthi has experience with Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), Incident Response, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) and Security Operations Center (SOC) processes. She helps clients analyze cyber security risks, correlate cyber risks with actual business risks, identify steps to mitigate and implement projects to resolve those risks.
Sphurthi has performed threat and vulnerability assessments of enterprise networks for various sectors including utilities, oil & gas, energy, manufacturing and airline. She also has experience developing cyber incident response plans, reviewing incident response programs and performing assessments against leading industry frameworks such as ISO 27002 and the NIST cybersecurity framework.
- Performed proof of concept testing, product comparison, product selection, architecture design and implementation of EDR products
- Performed vendor risk assessments for third party service providers
- Developed data flow maps and recommended scope reduction techniques for PCI DSS program remediation.
- Performed data security assessment and provided specific recommendations for remediation
- Performed threat modelling by reviewing business processes and evaluating associated technology