Mike specializes in data protection with a focus on strategy development and DLP implementation. He also has experience in security monitoring and alerting, as well as implementing perimeter and endpoint controls.
Mike has extensive experience encompassing a broad range of technical and procedural controls, including program development. His experience allows him to focus on long-term strategic goals by identifying cross-platform synergies and developing comprehensive, effective approaches for defending against today’s security threats.
Prior to joining Security Risk Advisors, Mike built and managed the information security and IT compliance programs for one of the largest independent power producers in the country. In addition to his experience, Mike has a Master’s. Degree in Information Assurance
- Implementation of DLP to secure sensitive information
- Led the selection and implementation of a SIEM platform and supported ongoing operations
- Led the selection and implementation of cloud security controls for both SaaS and IaaS platforms
- Developed corporate-wide information security policies as well as a security awareness program
- Led the development and implementation of a NERC CIP compliance program
- Led the selection and implementation of controls to establish an identity and access management program