Matt focuses on the engineering and implementations of security tools including network inspection, Network Access Control (NAC), Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB), and User & Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) tools.
Matt has also led a number of advisory projects for clients including security tool selections, risk assessments, and security program best practices.
Matt has additional experience in web application security, white box assessments, network penetration testing, and mobile security.
Matt has experience working with clients across multiple industries including financial services, pharmaceuticals, and consumer products.
- Global network sandboxing and SSL decryption implementation at a large insurance company
- CASB and UEBA product selections at a global pharmaceutical company
- Insider Threat Program advisory for a large US bank
- Enterprise mobility management assessment for a large pharmaceutical company
- Web application testing for a payroll services company