Matt’s experience is in IT-GRC process integration and security monitoring.
Matt has assisted the development of a vendor assessment process built within a GRC tool to compare risk across various vendors. Additionally, he has experience developing risk assessments and Business Continuity Plans in Archer.
Prior to joining Security Risk Advisors, Matt assisted in HIPAA HITECH gap assessment and the remediation strategy for a major healthcare network. Matt has experience in PCI DSS assessments and PCI scope reduction.
- Third party risk management program development for a major US asset manager, including major FI security practices benchmarking
- Developed an assessment program based on ISO 27001:2013
- Assisted in the design and strategy for PCI DSS scope reduction techniques
- Developed a business continuity testing and execution application for a major bank
- Assisted in HIPAA HITECH gap assessment and remediation for a major healthcare network