Senior Consultant, GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA)LinkedIn
Kevin is focused on threat detection and response with Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and endpoint detection and response (EDR) tools.
He helps clients define and locate sensitive data within business processes, document use cases and risks, and design and implementation robust and repeatable security processes based on DLP tools.
Kevin has participated in toolset selection, planning, installation, configuration and management of DLP solutions.
Kevin maintains formal certifications in Symantec DLP and Varonis and has experience working with McAfee DLP.
- Designed improvements to DLP rules for a global investment firm
- Assisted selection of an advanced threats EDR tool for a global company
- Upgraded a US retailer’s DLP infrastructure, detection policies and incident management process
- Sensitive data protection program with DLP for an international pharma
- Led the implementation of a DLP program for a law firm
- Lead data risk assessments for a large US insurance company
- Assisted in PCI gap assessments for two healthcare providers
- Lead IR investigations for a leading US investiment organization