John specializes in mobile application security, whitebox security assessments, NIST cybersecurity framework assessments and IAM strategy and controls.
John is a certified Java Developer with experience testing applications and working closely with developers to develop fixes.
John has experience working in many industries including defense, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, entertainment and financial services.
John is a Director for the Philadelphia (ISC)2 chapter. Prior to Security Risk Advisors, John was a subject matter expert on Java and identity and access management and led several enterprise-wide system integrations.
- NIST Cybersecurity framework gap assessment for a health care company
- Whitebox security review for consumer telecom products
- Security architecture and API testing for a Payors’ new Member portal
- Cybersecurity risk assessment for a university
- Code review for a billing platform
- Implementation of a cloud-based access management and federation system for a pharmaceuticals company
- Security review of an enterprise single sign-on and access management system for an life sciences company