Senior Consultant, CISA, PCIP
Felipe is experienced in a variety of industries, including financial services, healthcare, manufacturing and higher education, specializing on information security program assessments, including Third Party Risk Assessments and physical security reviews.
In addition, Felipe has experience in supporting PCI QSA Audits, gap assessments and readiness preparedness. As a CISA, Felipe has a strong understanding of security controls and information security auditing, as well as extensive experience in performing physical penetration and security assessments, and drafting and reviewing policies and standards.
- Led Third Party Risk Assessments and supplier relationships for a major financial institution.
- Performed physical penetration tests and assessed physical security controls for a large US healthcare provider and global bank.
- Assisted on PCI DSS report on compliance and gap assessments for a healthcare and retail chain.
- Policy analysis and development for a major beverage retail chain.
- Assisted in a NIST Cybersecurity Gap Assessment for a higher education institution.
- Critical infrastructure reviews, including physical data center security, disaster recovery, database standards, PCI DSS, NIST and ISO 27001 and 27002.