Manager, QSA, CHFILinkedIn
Chris specializes in tiered data security and infrastructure monitoring controls including Security Incident and Event Monitoring (SIEM), Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) and Data Loss Prevention (DLP) technologies.
Chris has a broad command of the strengths and limitations of leading DLP, SIEM and EDR platforms, and regularly leads toolset selection processes and proof-of-concepts to demonstrate how DLP, SIEM and EDR can improve visibility, monitoring and responsive controls aligned with the NIST Cybersecurity Framework and ISO 27002:2013
Chris is also a PCI Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and maintains formal certifications in Symantec DLP, Websense DLP and Varonis.
- Threat modelling and NIST-based Cybersecurity strategy focused on advanced threats defense for a global insurer
- Led incident response and EDR tools selection for a global company
- Led a SIEM selection, red and blue team proof-of-concept and tuning project for a global pharma
- Implemented and operated DLP controls and an unstructured data security access recertification program for a Wall Street bank
- Led a PCI gap assessment and compensating controls strategy for 2 healthcare provider networks